Xy Leera Admin replied

461 weeks ago

Good morning, afternoon, evening fellow Eorzeans!

Advent Children has opened up its doors for recruitment! We are an Endgame progression focused FC, who happen to be very chill. If you are looking to progress through Endgame in Heavensward or just wanting to chill out with a group of friends, Advent Children is for you.

Quick Background: The Leader (myself) has experience with leading HC Heroic progression in WoW. The other 3 officers have experience in Heroic progession in WoW as well. For FFXIV I've lead the FC and a small LS through all extreme primals and FCOB, which ended up every boss being on farm.

What you can expect from Advent Children: We are a Rank 8 FC with a house in the Mist with access to stables, gardening, retainers, and vendors. A pretty chill and playful environment since the FC was formed around a group of friends who enjoy joking around. A Raidcall server for raiding or general socialization. Help… whenever you need help with something we will do our best to provide you with that; Story, primals, crafting … you name it and help can be provided. if looking to raid our group could use a melee, WAR of PLD, and SCH/AST

Who we are looking for: Anyone is welcome to join Advent Children! If you are a new player to FFXIV just looking for an FC to socialize with, a returning veteran looking to endgame content, a player who only likes to craft, or a player who has lost their soul to the game and does everything(cough cough me).

If Advent Children sounds like the place for you please reply via comment here, send myself (Shiro'to Kuro) or my brother (Zion T') a tell and we'll help ya out or head over to the recruitment section and fill out the application ^^

Hope to see you in Eorzea

last edited 461 weeks ago by Xy Leera

Suo Magnus Default replied

458 weeks ago

Hello! I put in a application for the FC and static group. Hope you get a chance to check it out. Thanks!
Please log in to post a reply.